The Move

Since the rent for my wonderful studio space has gone up, I am afraid it has reached the breaking point and I will be giving it up.  I am in the process of organizing space at my home but it is a process that requires new storage space to be built.  I've moved most of my medium sized pieces to my attic space and I am boxing up notebooks and books.  Everyday, I leave out mediocre work in the hallway by the entrance and every time I return, the works are gone.  I hope they bring joy to the owners.
If I continue this blog, it won't be called "Life at Francisco Studios" any longer.  Any suggestions?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Katherine:

A blog name? "My Share of Life". Because that's how you live it.

Best,

Paul Warner
Anonymous said…
Hi
I too received an email from Nina Milano from Van Gogh gallery in Madrid.

So, my question is, is this a scam or not.
So sick of getting these bullshit emails. It breaks emerging struggling artist soul,
Wish they would just piss off.
Anonymous
Australia

Popular Posts