Reworking

Continuation of reworking the more unsuccessful pieces - I am going back to my "Hawaii" series style because they sold on the Williams-Sonoma site.  And, while I don't like shiny on my paintings, I am playing with Galkyd, an alkyd resin that is kind of fun to work with.  It leaves a bit of a shine on the finished painting and I am going to bring it home to see how the light at different times of the day affects the viewing of it.

24 in X 20 in

In addition, the Sawako series paintings I submitted to UGallery (but was rejected) are being reworked as well.  I won't submit these again to that gallery but perhaps another online site.  Here, I present the before and after.

BEFORE
AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER


And while I shared that I had a lousy two week period a couple of posts ago, I feel so fortunate that I have a beautiful studio I go to everyday and paint.  

Comments

Popular Posts