Open Studios 2017

Open Studios before opening at 11 am.
I like knowing what was shown  because I don't  trust my memory.  


I paired the "Chaos" with the "Calm".  I sold most from the Calm series, but no Chaos paintings.


Having a variety of price points was particularly successful and helped me get rid of inventory.

$20 - $100 range

 I know friends want to support me but the prices for paintings are a bit much.  So, I offer postcard paintings...all original oil paintings for $20 or less.


The free box was quite popular!  I was interested what people would take and how they would use them.

Free Box

$50 or less

Kamaboko Trees

Postcard Trees

I like knowing what people liked to eat and drink.  Popcorn, grapes, chips were all popular.  Five o'clock Saturday, we had a martini hour which was well attended.
Food and Drink


I sold several packets of 10 of the "Make America Kind Again" postcards.  Pictured here, someone is seeing if they would make good t-shirts as it is place on a black background.  I think it is too wordy to be a successful t-shirt.  I had large posters of this image made with an unfortunate typo.  So, I gave them away to anyone who bought a piece.
Make America Kind Again Postcards

Comments

Popular Posts