Open Studios 2016

I like posting images from my open studios just so I can look back and see what I was showing.
I focused on medium sized color fields (30" X 40") and my new series, Sawako.  Sawako is my mother's name and I am naming this new series after my mom.  Last year, I named most paintings after my grandmother, Asa Neda.



from left to right
"Succulents", "Black Crow", "Tatjana"
oil and beeswax
2016
 Sawako Series



"Maple Tree"  2016
oil and beeswax

Asa Neda 2015
oil and beeswax
24" X 48"

Asa Neda 2 on left
Kabocha on right
A record numbers of visitors came through this past weekend.  Many first timers discovered our little artists' studio space.  Even though it rained and was Halloween weekend, we had a superb turnout.  It didn't actually translate into sales for me but I know that it takes time to make an art purchase.

Comments

Popular Posts