Sawako Series

ArtLaunch, the opening of the exhibition of the artist members of ArtSpan is always a exciting event.  We get to see all the work, freshly presented en masse, with nothing larger than 20 inches x 20 inches.  I always go  early to see the work in comfort because it gets ridiculously crowded.  Ten minutes into the event, my painting was sold!  Now, I will have to create some more in this series because it is something I've only just started.  I probably need a couple more pieces for my open studios which is on October 29th and 30th.  

"Sawako 2"  2016
12 in X 12 in
oil and beeswax on panel
(sold)


ArtLaunch
 at SOMArts

I have been working on this rather large painting below which was only just completed (started beginning of August).  This is the only other piece I have from this series.


"Sawako 1" 2016
4 ft X 5 ft
oil and beeswax on canvas
$3,000.

Comments

Popular Posts