Studio Visit Magazine

The summer edition of Studio Visit Magazine is out with my two images.

Front Cover by Danny Ferrell


The magazine is sent to two thousand curators and gallerists throughout the country.  The cost to submit the work which is a juried process is free.  FREE.  However, should your work(s) be chosen, then there is the publication costs.  I paid $450 for two images - it will be $250 for one.  And, the images look good on those glossy pages!  I thought the cost was well worth it because my work gets out beyond the San Francisco Bay Area and at least I have work out there!  It is difficult to find appropriate venues to hang work - my color fields would be lost in a dark bar for example.

But in a location with wonderful natural light, the work looks well placed and happy.
"Orchids" in private residence

Comments

Popular Posts