425 California Lobby Gallery

Three more weeks left to see my paintings at 425 California. And you should know, Tadich Grill is about one block away.  I have many fond memories of Tadich Grill.  I used to work for my father in high school and his office was located not too far from Tadich's.  He suggested I eat there, at the counter, order the clam chowder which came with delicious sourdough bread and butter and that I could people watch and have an affordable lunch.  I did that on many occasions, feeling very grown up.
Now that I have a little more money in my pocket, I eat at the table (they do not take reservations for anybody, including celebrities), have one, maybe two martinis and order the petrale sole.
My suggestions, take a minute or two to have a look at the paintings and head over to Tadich Grill.






Comments

Unknown said…
Would love to join you. xo

Popular Posts