Here and Now Show at 425 California Street

Some welcome news upon my return from New Mexico,,,a curator I've worked  with previously offered me another show in a downtown SF lobby featuring work from the "Here and Now" series. This is my most favorite series but hardly gets exposure and few sales.  One reason is that size of the work.  Not many homes or apartments can display a 7 ft X 5 ft painting.
I have several pieces in my home and they are by far, the most pleasing to have in my environment.  I never tire of looking at them.
The show runs from June 22 through September 12.  Please stop by if you are in the area!
Blue Two
7 ft X 5 ft

Embers
4 ft X 6 ft

Green Orchid
6 ft X 4 ft

Red
7 ft X 5 ft

Comments

Mary said…
Congratulations, Katherine! I certainly have enough time to see this exhibit!

Mary

Popular Posts