Kelvin Woods scam continues

Ten days after receiving the original scam letter, I received this but first a quick recap...

ten days ago:
Morning,I am interested in buying  Desert Late Afternoon,i would like to know how payment would be made,and the price you listed for it.have a nice day..I appreciate your prompt response

my response 9 days ago:
Desert Late Afternoon is $900 plus shipping.  Where will it shipped to?

today's email from Kelvin Woods:
Thanks for the swift response,price is very ok with me,, i am in Scotland at the moment..payment is very comfortable with me through check and my shipping agent would be responsible for pick up please let me know if that's fine  by you....

my response:
I am very familiar with shipping agents.  I would however prefer a direct money transfer through either Western Union or Chase Quick Pay.  I have had problems in the past with checks and money orders that were counterfeit.  Thank you.

This should stop Mr. Woods from pursuing this but who knows?  And why oh why do these "collectors" have to be in a foreign country or are moving to a foreign country?


Comments

Popular Posts