2015 Residencies



I came across some interesting sounding artist residencies from re-title.com.  Check out this site for other residencies and artist opportunities.  I mention only the ones that interest me.
SILENCE AWARENESS EXISTENCE

Arteles  in Finland
A special themed artist residency where you spend a month (either December or January) during Finland's darkest time.  It is a time for quiet including  no speaking days, limited Internet, and darkness. This interests me but I don't like to be away for more than 2 weeks.  
Deadline April 15, 2015


Inside the Museum Short-Term Instructional Artist Residencies

Arquetopia Artist Residency Programs Puebla and Oaxaca, Mexico

This residency has an instructional component where classes are offered including the one I would be interested in, natural pigments, a 3 week course.  There was no mention about the cost which would dictate my interest. 
Deadline April 27, 2015.


Comments

Popular Posts