Hawaii Series paintings for Williams-Sonoma

I wrote about a retailer who was interested in my work in a previous post.  And now that I've signed the contract, I can unveil the identity of the retailer and it is....Williams-Sonoma.  They expressed an interest in my Hawaii series from 2006 and I was concerned since there isn't much inventory.   I reserved 3 paintings for them and started creating a few more in case they want them.  And also, I needed to know if I could repeat my process.  I started with a smaller painting and felt that I was able to recreate that style of painting.  If all goes well, my work should be on their website in the fall and possibly be used in a future catalog.
Blue Lava 2014
12 in X 12 in

Next, I wanted brighter paintings,  based on the colors of the rhododendron that I have been working on:

Rhododendron 1 2014
20 in X 20 in


Rhododendron 2 2014
20 in X 20 in


Ohia Forest 2014
12 in X 12 in
and now for something completely different....
12 in X 12 in

Still a work in progress.

Comments

Popular Posts