50/50 Show application

Sanchez Art Center located in the Pacifica Center for the Arts is a multi-use complex made up of visual and performing arts organizations as well as individual artist studios.  The town of Pacifica is located a little south of San Francisco and they currently have studio space available for rent.

I answered a call for art for their 50/50 show(50 small works in 50 days) juried by Jack Fischer of the Jack Fischer Gallery in San Francisco.  I only just made the deadline by one hour - it was due yesterday at 11 pm and I thought i still had plenty of time to apply.  After I submitted my application on CaFe, I looked at the due date, starting sweating, checked the time and realized, I only just made it.  So, whew!

I am hoping to create small Iceland series paintings and these are the examples I submitted.









Comments

Popular Posts