Website Refreshed


After months of procrastinating, I've finally added the Iceland series of paintings to my website.  I've also changed the look of my website, a sort of refreshening.  I took so long to update the website because I lost my copy of Photoshop on my computer due to an unfortunate crash.  I spoke with the Adobe tech services people and they weren't able to help.  I spent hundreds of dollars on my copy of PS5 and I was hesitant to pay again for something I already owned.
I was in denial and then in a state of despair...and then....
I found my copy hidden in a desk drawer, loaded it up, and was back in business!  I still have more images to add to the website, including the many that I have already sold.

I've also added my paintings to Pinterest - check out my boards which also include my interest in sewing my own clothes.

Comments

Popular Posts