Valentine's Day cards

When I am not fighting the scammers of the world, I paint!  My current project, while waiting for commissions to dry and deliver, is to create Valentine's Day cards for the people who purchased my paintings last year - and there were many!  My one challenge is to make sure they will be dry enough to send next Wednesday.  I could've worked in acrylics but oils are so much more sexy!

I am afraid, there are no more emails from my scammer.  Thanks to all who have been following the saga and for the encouraging comments!  The scam has been around for almost a decade and we need to get the word out there.  When I first received my scam letter a few years ago, I was thrilled that someone was interested in my work.  After doing a Google search of typing in the key elements of the letter, I was disappointed that it was all a scam...but also relieved that I didn't pursue it.  Thank you Google and to those who posted before me!



Comments

Popular Posts