Scam Part 9

The scam continues...
note to readers: I started reporting on this scam Dec 31, 2013, in case  you want to start from the beginning.

from me
Hello Adam,
I received the check and will bring it to the bank next week.  In the meantime, would  you let me know when someone is coming by to pick up the painting? 

From Adam
Hello
Thank you for your message
The shipper depends on when you sent the payment to him.
if he receives the payment on Monday,he can come on Tuesday to pick up the painting,
Please keep me updated about the Western Union information.

from me
Hi Adam,
Wait, I thought I was suppose to send the check to Texas?

From Adam
Hello
Yes you can send the payment to TX but the Philippines information is fine as well.
Let me know which ever information you sent the payment.
please make sure you send cash and not check.
get back to me with the western union details.
Please send your cell number to me.Adam.

from me
There seems to be a problem with the check.  The bank would like to hold onto it.  I am sure there isn't a problem but just in case, can you send me a check for the correct amount?  Again, the painting is $450 and with sales tax brings the total to $488.25.  I know there was a mix up early on with the amount but now that there doesn't seem to be any hurry, you can re-issue the check.  I will of course, send the original check back to you, once the bank returns it to me.  They said they will get back to me shortly.  And, they would like your contact information, a phone number would be appreciated. Have a great week!
Katherine

Comments

Popular Posts