Scam Part 6

I am getting a little bored with the scam but here is the latest from my scammer:

Hello 
I understand what you are saying but when is your friend going to Manila..can he make it before 13th ?
Here is the tracking number for the payment via FEDEX.COM..7975 7500 3908

And my reply:
Sorry if I have complicated matters - I thought it would help and I didn't realize that you had a specific timeline.  Is the 13th the only day he can deliver the painting?  Also, you said you sent the check and that it should have arrived last Monday.  It is Thursday and it hasn't been delivered. And, what is this fedex.com payment? - When I typed in the number, it had nothing to do with payment.  You've been very patient with me and I thought I would offer different payment schemes.  I accept VISA, MC, AMEX as well as Paypal.  I haven't heard about when the shipper plans on stopping by but the painting has been wrapped and is ready for pick up.

I didn't realize I could receive payment from FedEx but this is becoming convoluted and I imagine my scammer has me confused with another scammee.  
On a more positive note, I have finished my commission and will post the images (I created 2, one the client requested and the other, a color combination I thought would look absolutely fantastic in their entryway) after the piece has been delivered.

Comments

Popular Posts