My work - your home

A friend and fellow board member of RAWdance asked me to curate a show at his home for an upcoming fundraiser party for our beloved contemporary dance company.  He had beautiful pristine walls but no art so naturally, I jumped at the opportunity to let my paintings breathe away from studio storage.  He had the perfect chocolate colored walls to showcase anything that was green (certain blues and yellows would have worked as well but I wanted to put one of my 4 ft X 6 ft paintings on that wall).  
I  think it is amazing how much more warmth and interest a painting adds to a home, if I do say so myself.







The above 12 in X 12 in paintings are the first showing from
my Iceland series.

"Raft of the Medusa Trees" is hanging above the fireplace.



















I've shown these two paintings from my "Edges" series like this before.  I like them together.
His home has excellent light, perfect for my (and anybody else's for that matter) work.

Consider asking an artist (like me) to curate a show for your home!

Comments

Popular Posts