Get Your SF Open Studios Guide 2013!

The hot off the press, newly designed Open Studios Guide 2013 is now available!  It's sleeker design is still full of great info and in full color.  The image I used to advertise my work is a painting that was sold at the Spring ArtSpan auction so I guess I better make something similar for my Open Studios.  However,  I am contemplating submitting a painting from my Iceland series instead of a painting from my Edges series for the exhibition at SOMarts.  The problem is I am not sure of the work that is, whether I like it or not.  I usually have more time to look at a finished painting before I deem it worthy of leaving the studio.  I haven't had that luxury since I went to Iceland  in June, started working on the process for creating the effect, choosing the color combinations and then creating finished paintings.  I have made a series of paintings but I keep working on the next one and the next, tweaking the effects and colors.  But what made me think that maybe the work might be pleasing to my audience is that one potential collector is interested in buying a set of three.  
Here are the 3 that are under consideration for purchase:
They are 12 in X 12 in on panel.





Comments

Popular Posts