surgery



I always feel a little sad whenever I prepare to be away from the studio whether it is for vacation to somewhere wonderful like Iceland or for something I don't want to do but find necessary and that is surgery.
Today I need to have a torn meniscus cleaned up and repaired.  So yesterday, for the last hour of studio time, I cleaned up my surfaces, laid out fresh paper, organized my paints, and  emptied the garbage.  I also packed up two wet paintings to bring home since I can't wait to return to the studio to know the results of my latest attempts.
I also picked up my paintings from Renaissance Marin Center in San Rafael, mailed out my little "Equality" painting to Art House Coop and sent 30 postcards to my special list of collectors to let them know about my library commission.



Comments

Popular Posts