Scam Alert

A warning sent to ArtSpan members - the scam written in the usual way.  There are two of them - here they are in their entirety:

From: Laura Richards <bertszzwitts@gmail.com>
Date: November 12, 2012 11:44:50 PM PST
Subject: Artworks Inquiry...

Hi,
Hope this message finds you well. I saw these creative works on your
website and i will like you to get back with more details if they are
still available for purchase.

Monterey Coast  and  Delta Bend

I will appreciate an urgent reply.

Best Regards,
Laura Richards.

From: Gary Martin <ted.rayy@gmail.com>
Date: November 13, 2012 11:20:32 AM PST
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Regarding Your Artwork For Sale

Hello,

I'm contacting you regarding this your artworks placed for sale at
http://www.artspan.org. I would like to make some purchase
as I'm really interested in some. Let me have the list of the artworks you
have for sale and let me know the last price and if it still
available for sale and it's present condition, and send me pics ,as for the
delivery i will take care of that through a pick up to Nashville, TN 37214..

With regards and looking forward to hear from you
Gary.



I've posted several letters from scammers over the years.  Type in "scam" in the search box located at the top of this blog and you will see all the forms of this scam I've received.  Artists, be careful out there!


Comments

Popular Posts