to Chicago!

A friend offered me a spare bed in Chicago while she and her son attend the Loyola University orientation - you certainly don't need to ask me twice if i want to go to Chicago!  I immediately booked my flight on Virgin America (ahhh, traveling on Virgin is so civilized...)  Chicago is my second favorite city in the whole wide world after San Francisco.  London would have been second except that it is so damn expensive.  Both London and Chicago have many things I find necessary - diversity of people, nice people, great food, interesting history and architecture, proximity to water, user friendly public transportation and of course, great art.
I don't care what art exhibitions are showing - I know I will find something I will like at the Art Institute of Chicago.  Their permanent collection is always nice to see.

Comments

Popular Posts