5 painting projects at one time?

The beginning of another portrait - 6 in X 4 in. I need to buy some smaller brushes!
















I received a Metropolitan Museum of Art quarterly magazine from a friend and the issue focused on the restoration of the painting "Washington Crossing the Delaware" by Emanuel Leutez.
I've been gazing at the image for several days when it occurred to me that it was time to do another painting in the "Trees Posing" style. I did a preliminary sketch and i might do modeling in clay to get the turn of the forms just so. I started painting the background and when i finished for the day, i thought that these colors would make a wonderful color field. Do i start yet another painting while painting my trees and my 3 portraits? I love being busy!

Comments

Popular Posts