Fraud Alert - Artists Beware!

FRAUD ALERT  from Re-title.com
First Name: Konde
Last Name: Babi-Lala
Email: k_bbilla @safe-mail.net
 
Message:
Compliment of the day to you, I saw your profile in this site and I am glad to drop this mail so that we can get to know each other. I have a proposal that I will like to discuss with you. Please get back to me at (k_bbilla@safe-mail.net) for more details.Looking forward to hearing from you.


Thankfully, the people from Re-title keep me posted on specific frauds which i then share with you.  I haven't seen any frauds lately though.  For a while, there seemed to be several in quick succession.  Re-title recommends that you do not respond to the email.  It already sounds suspicious with the opening sentence "compliment of the day to you".  The emails are usually overly polite and awkwardly written.  Please check here for more info and other frauds.

Comments

Anonymous said…
thank you so much for the alert. i just got this email too. and googled it. so i saw your post.

have a nice christmas
and take care

denis
thats my site:
www.stepanovic.com

Popular Posts