SketchbookProject 2012


The Sketchbook Project World Tour 2012
The Sketchbook Project is a traveling exhibition of sketchbooks created by artists like you.
Anyone – from anywhere in the world – can be a part of the Project.
Each participant receives a blank sketchbook that will be exhibited on the 2012 tour and cataloged permanently in the Brooklyn Art Library.
Your completed sketchbook will be professionally scanned and uploaded to the official Sketchbook Project virtual archive. Visitors from anywhere around the world will be able to explore your work online.
$25 to participate

I signed up last year and received my sketchbook, made plans and then, was distracted by personal events. I will sign up again. I love projects like this that get me thinking about art making in a different way.

Comments

Popular Posts