Studio Visit Magazine

Studio Visit Magazine
Current Deadline: April 14, Midnight EST

Juror: Ian Berry
Associate Director for Curatorial Affairs and Curator of The Tang Teaching Museum and Art Gallery at Skidmore College
Free to enter - before applying, please have jpegs of your work, no larger than 5MB in size. If you are selected, you will have the opportunity to upload high resolution files for the publication.

Winners will be notified by May 15th.
View past winners here.

I have applied sending work from my non representational sereis although i don't think the work is what they are looking for judging from the past winners. Perhaps something from my tree series would have been a stronger contender but i want to show what i think is my best work. While it is free to enter, if your work is accepted, there is a $225 production and distribution fee - that's fair.



I submitted these two paintings for their review.

Comments

Popular Posts