ArtSpan Auction

I am participating in the ArtSpan art auction by donating one of my paintings to this worthy organization. Proceeds from the auction benefit all of ArtSpan¹s programs, including Art for City Youth, providing arts education to 700 under-served youth, and San Francisco Open Studios, the city¹s largest free visual arts event held each year featuring over 800 artists.
I was going to post an image of my donation but i haven't taken one - as soon as i finished it, i brought it home to hang it in the kitchen to see how i felt about it. I wasn't sure about it but as i faced it everyday while i worked in the kitchen, i really enjoyed looking at it. It is mostly red with a green stripe. I hope it will bring money to the organization and happiness to the new owner.
The details:
Benefit Art Show & Auction
Saturday, March 26, 2011
SOMArts Bay Gallery
934 Brannan Street, SF

Comments

Popular Posts