PS Prints - pick up

I ordered new postcards from PSPrints and i picked them up this morning. The cards turned out beautifully and i am very pleased. The original cards i ordered from OvernightPrints.com turned out washed out and off center. I wrote to them to tell them I was very unhappy with the outcome and they said that if i return the cards, they would credit me towards a future order. That's awfully fair of them. Although, i think in the future, i will be ordering my cards form PSPrints because it is easy to pick them up and the prices were great. It is an easy drive to the pick up spot in Oakland and from there, Daisy and I went to Cesar Chavez Dog Park in Berkeley where she promptly took off chasing squirrels. After searching for her, I found her waiting by the truck.

Comments

Popular Posts