PS Prints


In preparation for Open Studios (in October), i ordered postcards from OvernightPrints.com and i am extremely unhappy with the results. I've got 200 postcards, off centered, dull colored, and the only good thing about them is the cardstock used. It is thick and i can use them to paint over! Last night, i was at an art reception at 2223 Market and I met with Matt McKinley of McKinley Art Solutions. He recommended a place in Emeryville called PS Prints. So, i spent this morning, redoing my cards (they would be cheaper as well!)and so far, i like the way the website is organized although i had to phone customer service a couple of times with questions. I am using this image on the card. "Pop" is 20 in X 20 in. The cards should be ready on the 30th, and i will drive to Emeryville to pick them up. While i am there, I think i will take Daisy to Cesar Chavez dog park for a good romp.

Comments

Popular Posts