City Hall Reception





Supervisor John Avalos (District 11) seated, speaking to a constituent.



I introduced myself to the supervisor and he mentioned during our conversation that he is using Dianne Feinstein's original desk, pictured here below "Bushes at Twilight 3". It was a very well attended and fun evening. I met many, and saw familiar faces.

Each of the participating supervisors had they own distinctive refreshments. Supervisor Avalos' office provided guests with yummy cookies.

My work displayed in the office - i think they look rather good!
















I saw several of my figure drawing classmates. I am pictured here with one of them, the beautiful Enkhtuvshin Ganbold, only the second person from Mongolia i've ever met. I mention it because I've been dreaming about going to Mongolia for a vacation. Perhaps this is a sign.

City Hall and sculpture in silhouette.

Comments

Popular Posts