The scam continues

The scam continues....
regarding the possible scam (see previous Monday March 8 posting). I had prevously responded by giving her my website info and now she has replied with the following "order". Funny to call my paintings "products". I will respond by telling her that 2 of the paintings have been sold (which is true) and that i do not accept credit cards (also true).
Will i get another ersatz Cashier's check like last time? I alerted retitle.com so they can post this on their Fraud Alerts. Anyhoo, her latest email...

Sorry for the delay in my response, Here is my order :

TWO TREES POSING
QTY:1

LAST SUPPER TREES
QTY:1

NAUGHTY TREE
QTY:1

Please get back to me with the total cost for this order so that i can make my payment via my USA issued credit card.like i stated in my previous message I am an American but I reside and work here in Australia and I want these products here.
Do not worry about the shipping , I will make arrangement for the pick up of these items from your place thru my shipping agency.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE GRAND TOTAL WEIGHT OF THESE ITEMS FOR SHIPPING REASON.
Veronica.

Comments

Popular Posts