Arrived in Chicago

I arrived in Chicago in the afternoon and my accomodation arrangements were cancelled! This is the second time this has happened to me where i arrived in Chicago and then having to scramble to find some place (cheap) to stay at the last minute. The airport kiosk that has the hotel/motel info didn't have much choice nor much info. There was no free wifi in the airport so i couldn't do the research easily so i called home and fortunately, my husband looked online. In the end, he found a good rate at the Hyatt Regency and when i checked in, they upgraded my room to this exclusive area of the building where you need your room key to get to the floor. The room had a spectacular view of the water and was extremely comfortable. The service was top notch, super friendly and the place was buzzing with the Loyal Order of Moose convention. I am in Chicago to take the nihonga painting class. Now, to find alternative accomodations.

Very comfortable room and great service. I think i will Yelp them.

Comments

Popular Posts