fraud alert again

Another fraud alert...
The email below has been sent to some of our members.
We believe that this person is involved in fraudulent activity such as ID fraud - please do not waste your time replying to them.

Below is a CLASSIC example of cashback fraud - PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THEM.

First Name: Alex
Last Name: David
Email: a.david12 @ ymail.com

Message:
My name is Alex, I am an individual art agent and interior decorator from Glasgow,scotland. I got an order for the supply of some artworks from a client, and when i came across your portfolio while searching for good artworks, I found some of them to interest me and fit what i am looking for, and I intend to market these items to my client and also negotiate a price that will include your price (i.e your selling price) and a mark-up as a profit for me. Payment will be made directly to you at the price i am selling and i will expect you to ship and send me my commission /margin afterwards. My client will provide you directly their credit card for payment however if this will not work for you, my client will be able to make a transfer from their card to your credit card account. I am looking forward to a long term working relationship beyond this order. Please let me know if you do commission work and which payment option works for you before we place orders, If you have questions please feel free to ask. Hope to hear from you soon. Best Regards. Alex David a.david12@ymail.com

Comments

bobboynton said…
It appears that Alex David is up to his FRADULENT tricks again. I received the same message through the Florida registry(9/9/08). Like one said is something seems to be incredible IT IS just that. Thanks for your post.

Bob Boynton
www.yourart.com/robert.boynton

Popular Posts