Postcards

Do you ever miss receiving something hand written in the mail? Or, connecting to someone from another city or country like the old fashioned pen pal scheme? Postcrossing combines old school letter writing with the efficiency of the Internet. It's a project that allows anyone to exchange postcards (paper ones, not electronic) from random places in the world. As of today, there are over 51,000 members.
And speaking of postcards, PostSecret is another postcard project whereby participants mail in their secret on one side of a homemade postcard.

I spent a good part of the day trying to dismantle the crate that held my paintings for the Chicago show. While i was able to take apart some of it, i didn't make much progress and moved the partially dismantled crate into the corner of my small studio. I moved most of the paintings into the storage area (banging my knee and re-injuring my thumb while doing it. I need to prepare the space so i can begin painting again.

Comments

Popular Posts