Tonight RAWdance

Please come on out tonight and support a wonderful new dance company called RAWdance at Cafe Flore from 8 pm to 11pm. I will be there setting up and selling raffle tickets - please introduce yourself and i may add your photo onto my blog (or not)! Cafe Flore generously supports charities and local causes helping to raise much needed funds for the arts. There will be drag queens and beautiful dancers performing tonight.
Started my preparation for Chicago - making price lists with images of the paintings i am bringing to Art Chicago. The organizers suggest 10 - 15 copies of our press kits for the press room. I wouldn't have much to offer except a CD of the work, a resume, an artist's statement, all of which can be found on my website. Maybe i can come up with scam newspaper articles with glowing reviews of my work. Using words like "under the radar, work ready to explode onto the art scene", "getting attention from Saatchi and other world class collectors", "fresh, inspiring, retooled color field", "cutting edge", "hip", "not for the unimaginative", "intellectual", "soothing", "captivating", "spiritual" and "waiting list".
I did not get into the Rocky Neck Artist Residency program.

Comments

Popular Posts