Maker Faire

Coming May 3rd and 4th, the Maker Faire!
Maker Faire is a two-day, family-friendly event that celebrates the Do-It-Yourself (DIY) mindset. It’s for creative, resourceful people of all ages and backgrounds who like to tinker and love to make things. My friend Rolf and his cohort, Mitch will be doing a workshop building kits that will involve soldering techniques. Because my open studios is May 2 and 3, i hope to go on Sunday. But May 4th is an unusually busy sunday for me because a friend of mine from SFAI is graduating with an MFA from CCA and i wanted to go to her reception 3:30-5:30. And, i will be taking a dance classes in the morning....

And the following peaked my interest because i recently became a board member of RAWdance...from the Times Online.
Theatreland will have to give up its bedroom secrets in the quest for funding, under new Arts Council requirements. Organisations applying for grants are being asked to state how many board members are bisexual, homosexual, heterosexual, lesbian or whose inclinations are “not known”. Rawdance never asked me about my orientation but i like to be on top.

Comments

Popular Posts