The opening of "Drawing from the Masters" was a nice gathering of art lovers with appropriately ambient music provided by an accomodating DJ. It was located at 550 Bryant which is a private business so the exhibition is only by appointment now. All the drawings looked great and made me want to take the class again....perhaps i will. The class, Musuem Drawing is offered by City College of San Francisco and is taught by the extremely knowledgeable and patiently kind Rick Rodrigues.
I received a package of promotional material from The Artist Project organizers and i must say, i like the way it has been organized: very efficient, forthcoming with information, polite reminder phone calls when i am tardy in sending in money. The promotional materials include passes to all the Art Chicago events - so if you are going to be in Chicago April 25-29th, let me know and i will send you a pass for free. Tickets are $20 for a one day pass, $25 for the multiday pass. While supplies last! Go to "about me" to the left and "view my complete profile" and you can email me that way for your tickets.

Comments

Popular Posts