Coagula and more canvases

Another ex-studiomate, Dan Kilpatrick, sent me a very funny Schnabel interview on Coagula Art Journal. From their website: Coagula is clarity amidst the ambiguty of contemporary art and the neutered, star-struck art world; we don't fuck around here.

A link from Coagula revealed another interesting site that advertises art exhibits in San Francisco (and other cities) called ArtSlant. And, you can list your event for free. I think it might be useful so i added it to my favorites, just to the bottom left. I am officially on that site - now where else can i saturate the web?

I decided to push myself to complete 3 more paintings before Chicago which meant that i needed to prepare some canvases - i stretched one 4 ft X 6 ft, one 2 ft X 4 ft and one 3 ft X 3.5 ft. This also means that they have to be completed in 3 weeks in order to give them 2 weeks to dry before shipping them. First coat of gesso is on.

Comments

Popular Posts