Whew! My application to KAIR was send this morning after working all yesterday afternoon and evening. I always underestimate the time required to put together an application. Now it is in the hands of the residency gods.
I am planning on going to the "Activist Imagination" reception at Kearney Street Workshop tonight. I met one of the artists, Donna Keiko Ozawa when she was in Francisco Studios going to her drum class with Dawn Richardson.
And the mystery continues with the people who saw my work on Irving Sandlers Artist on File website - they want my phone number to talk to me about how much and shipping etc...it's a good first step but i can't help but feel it is a little too good to be true. If they do buy several pieces, i might not have much to show at Art Chicago!

Comments

Popular Posts