Shipping and new painting

I looked into shipping my paintings to Chicago for Artopolis - a quote from North BayFreight and Crate for 4 - 4 ft X 6 ft paintings and 1 - 5 ft X 6 ft painting. They pick up the paintings from my studio, build a wooden crate, pack everything very carefully, ship (takes 7-10 days), one way to Chicago came to $1300. I thought it was going to be much more expensive. So, it's a start, and i will look into other options but the person i spoke to was really great and i heard great things about this company.
I want to bring 4 of my best 4 ft X 6 ft paintings but i only have 3. So i started working on a new one today.
early
later in the day
end of the day
My Payne's gray painting is causing me great pain. I've lost my way and will have to find it again. I think i get influenced by the colors of other paintings -

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular Posts