flyer for Open Studios




I worked on a flyer for the Francisco Studios Open Studios...The colors are way off in this blog - the actual is accurate...i swear! It is weird that when i have a Photoshop file, the colors are distorted when i enter them into this blog?! Maybe someone much more Photoshop savvy can tell me why... please?
I began a new painting (no image - forgot!) with the intention of doing another "orchid" but it seems it is going in a different direction! I wasn't going to do my postcards but after looking at my collection of blue, yellow, gray, red postcards, i decided to continue with this theme of creating postcards the same time i do a large painting. I am going to price them at $5/card - an original oil painting for $5? What a deal!
Made some more titanium white oil paint today. I am running out of linseed oil so a trip to Sinopia is in order.

Comments

Popular Posts