Orchid (recent work) painting sold


I've been painting everyday this week but because i lost my usb interface cable for my digital camera, i've been feeling a little discombobulated since i cannot download any images onto the blog. Good news is that i sold a painting to an old friend from my days as a scientist. Mick and I delivered the painting Wednesday night and really love its location.

We not only saw the painting in its new home but the owners of "Orchid" treated us to homemade peach pie and a delicious pinot noir from Oregon!
I will miss "Orchid" but its found a wonderful new home.
I ordered another usb cable and will download images soon.

I received word from a curator who organizes shows in downtown San Francisco office building lobbies that she is interested in showing my work in 2008. I am grateful that someone else likes my new work!

Comments

Popular Posts