Patty, Dan, the Cherry and Brian Alfred


















Patty and Dan Kilpatrick visited the studio today.



Then i went to visit Dan in his studio and took a photo of an unusual cherry that resembled a Matisse bust... and learned about a very interesting artist, Brian Alfred whose collage work seems to comment on and be the antithesis of digital art http://www.phxart.org/pastexhibitions/alfredtaliesin.asp.


The gray painting is very subtle and i wonder if anyone besides me will like it. This is it at the end of the day...




and next, i will stretch my other 5 ft X 7 ft canvas.


Also, i think i have finished this small blue painting on paper 30 in X 22 in. I painted this the same time i painted the 5 ft X 7ft one. I also painted several postcards to m ail to people who sign my guestbook at my website.

Comments

Popular Posts